Nothing worse than fighting a cold which I’m pretty sure is the flu or something like it. I feel like dog shit, and this mexican food really isn’t helping this fever go away. I already missed two classes and if i miss this class for English I know he’ll dock my grade.
In less than three weeks I’ll be 29. How the fuck did that happen? I didn’t go to class Wednesday because I was tired as fuck, I was hungover, and I didn’t do my homework.
I have to work an eight hour shift Friday, and I have to take the bus to get there so that should be fun. I know I’ll be working with my boss, and honestly I’m not looking forward to it.
I slept pretty much the entire day away, and I’m still awake. It’s not a huge deal because I have only one class. My transcripts finally went through, so I can take some necessary classes to finish up this degree.
I had a really good time Tuesday. We went to this tech convention here in Vegas at the Aria. It’s a really fucking sweet hotel let me tell you. We got invited to this amazing dinner, and the award ceremony was pretty fucking fantastic. There was a dance afterward, and open bar.
Yes, you read that right
OPEN FUCKING BAR
Life is good.
All I want to do is write and write and write until my fingers stop bleeding —- or until I stop hurting. I’m just so fucking sad. I really miss my dad tonight, and I haven’t really thought of him in months to be honest.
I wish life wasn’t this hard, you know?
We flown in from Denver late last night. By the time we had gotten home and settled and fallen asleep it was about one thirty in the morning. Let me recap what the pros V cons were about Denver
- Got to see my cousin, her kid, and husband. I hadn’t seen her in twelve years, so it was a trip.
- Her daughter is absolutely precious. She is so easy going, and reminds me a lot of my niece Maggie at the age.
- The weather was in the 30’s when we flown in, but by the time we left it was in the seventies and beautiful.
- I got to see my brothers and take a few adventures with my husband, so that was a plus. Plus, his team beat Colorado so that was good, too
- My cousin sucks at being a mother. Some people shouldn’t have fucking kids.
- She couldn’t go fifteen minutes without smoking a blunt, and by the time we left I was burnt out.
- She smoked half of my cigarettes which wasn’t so bad except for the fact that she was going to give me half a pack and “forgot”
- I was going to say goodbye and I texted and she got lippy with me because I didn’t call.
- Her in laws picked up her kid, and she was telling them about how she’s getting depressed, talking about a budget etc.
- Her crackhead friends were on the porch, and it was super awkward.
- She said I should have called first because it would have let her known I was coming over. Um, are you fucking kidding me? I’m leaving town and you wanted me to call? FUCK YOU
- While she was hungry and feeding her kid grape, I had to take the bowl away and tear pieces of grape so she wouldn’t choke. She gave her kid kettle chips and her husband had to keep on breaking each chip in half so she wouldn’t choke on them.
Yeah what a good weekend LOLJK I think the best part was her not watching her kid and her husband having to watch her. I get he wanted to relax but fuck sakes are you kidding me? Be a fucking parent. She is like my mom but ten times worse. We haven’t really talked in a few days. She will like my posts on facebook. I knew she smoked but every fifteen minutes. She’d get this look on her face, I can’t explain it. It’s like if she isn’t constantly high then she’s a bummer to be around.
Her husband called her asking her to come home and she kept on saying she failed him. He thought she was going to smoke with her friend and come straight home. Her kid was awake and he had to go to bed because he had work in the morning. I mentioned that we went over to say goodbye. He wanted to talk to her… probably about how she shouldn’t have taken me on a walk and come straight home and he was pissed that she ignored his wishes.
But, he couldn’t because she had friends over, and his parents just picked up the kid. It was like watching a puppy get it’s nose whacked. He said he was going to leave, and let her socialize. I feel bad for him. I am not one to judge because I don’t know her pain but it’s like - - - I don’t even want to finish that sentence, honestly. We hugged and said goodbye. God, was that fucking awkward
I shouldn’t bitch but I get why her and my cousins are divided. Why can’t any of my mom’s side of the family be straight?
I don’t even want to fucking be a part of my family anymore. I am so fucking disgusted.